Sunday, October 12, 2008

The possibilities are limitless. There is much hope. :)
On that note, let me quote Rabindranath Tagore:

Where the mind is without fear

and the head is held high,

Where knowledge is free;

Where the world has not been broken

up into fragments by narrow domestic

walls;

Where words come out from the

depth of truth;

Where tireless striving

stretches its arms towards

perfection;

Where the clear stream of reason

has not lost its way into the

dreary desert sand of dead habit;

Where the mind is led forward

by thee into ever-widening

thought and action–

into that heaven of freedom,

my Father,

Let my country awake.

And may my 'country' encompass every inch of earth that man has set foot on and not be constrained by geographic boundaries. Let us arise and awake! :) Have a glorious week my dears!

1 comment:

8&20 said...

beautiful words to start the day with. thank you :).